Disinfectant hand rub with a water based consistency, which provides rapid acting hand disinfection in seconds, leaving no sticky residue.
PLEASE NOTE WE STOCK THIS PRODUCT IN BULK SO IF YOU ARE WANTING TO REFILL PLEASE POP INTO OUR SHOP IN AUSTWICK OR EMAIL US TO ARRANGE POSTAGE BACK WHEN YOU ARE READY TO REFILL
- Effective against Bacteria and Yeast with a 30 second contact time.
- 62% Ethanol/ Alcohol Content (Recommended by Public Health England)
- Bottle made from Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) Plastic. Yep, you heard us bottles made from other bottles :)
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients.
- Natural and subtle mint fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty and Palm Oil Free.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Dispense a small amount onto clean hands and rub all over them until dry (approximately 30 seconds).
Bottle is made of PET (PCR) + label is made of polyethylene + atomiser is made from high density poly ethylene. Polyethylene and high density poly ethylene are 100% recyclable and can be recycled together perfectly.
62% Alcohol Denat*, Aqua**, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20*, Parfum (Linalool*). *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.